I want to thank both mike7sedona and Rekha for nominating me for the 3 Day Quote Challenge! Mike’s and Rekha’s blogs are incredibly uplifting and inspiring. If you like inspirational blogs and poetry please take some time to give these blogs a visit!
Rules to be followed:
- 3 quotes each day
- 3 nominees to be nominated (no repetition!)
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Inform the nominees
My quotes for today are:
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
- “Never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never—in nothing, great or small, large or petty—never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense.”- Winston Churchill
- “Do what you feel in your heart to be right – for you’ll be criticized anyway. You’ll be damned if you do, and damned if you don’t.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
My nominees for today are:
For more challenges on this blog click here.
For more quotes click here.
I hope you enjoyed the third day of my 3 day quote challenge posts.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Twitter Instagram Pinterest LinkedIn HubPages
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): firstname.lastname@example.org
8 thoughts on “3 Day Quote Challenge-Day 3 (2)”
Simply love Eleanor Roosevelt’s quote, so inspiring and extremely motivating – excellent choice, as usual! 🙂
Thank you so much! I really love that quote too!! 🙂
You’re welcome – Happy blogging!
“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” #ThoughtOfTheDay
Absolutely love that!! 🙂
Happy gleaming, shining, prosperous Diwali to you! Keep shining and smiling ✨✨✨😊
I like the Roosevelt quote, that indeed it was a good one to use, also a very true one 🙂
Yeah I really love that quote too 🙂