Happy Halloween everyone! This year I’m going as a stressed out university student…
Let me know how you spent Halloween and if you dressed up let me know what costume you wore in the comments below!!
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Twitter Instagram Pinterest LinkedIn HubPages
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): firstname.lastname@example.org
45 thoughts on “Happy Halloween!”
I was a simple unicorn tonight . Nothing too fancy
Aww that’s still adorable!
I dressed up for the first time since sixth grade because I had a costume party. I didn’t put too much thought into it. I got a Superman costume.
That sounds so fun!
Happy Halloween pooja, just watched ‘The Conjuring 1&2’ a bowl of popcorn and another bowl of chicken, by myself after a tiresome day. The movies scared me tho
Lol that honestly sounds so fun to me!
Had earlier expected company but everyone wanted to go out and I was tired
Oh no well I hope you at least got some rest!
Haha hard to when the horrors are keeping you on tension but it was nice
I didn’t dress up. Didn’t feel it this year. I did wear a geeky t-shirt though.
Well at least you wore the T-shirt!
Yeah. It’s better than nothing so they say.
Here is how I celebrated Halloween:
• didn’t buy a pumpkin or decorate the house. My house is the same as always.
• didn’t buy costumes or dress up. Nobody did.
• didn’t take the tyrant toddler out because I cannot handle her by myself in the dark in a foreign neighborhood. Rather not chance it.
• did not eat Halloween candy and settled for some knock-off gummy candy instead (it’s all I have in the house right now)
• no kids came to my door because I live in an apartment. Edit: no apartment neighbor’s kids came to my door probably because the tyrant toddler’s screams and k-os is terrifying enough.
What I did instead:
• played video games because why not? The toddler did not approve though, so it was short-lived.
• made protein gummies from scratch over the stovetop. My toddler wanted nothing to do with the cranberry ones but ate all of the orange ones (psst. they have stevia in them)
Well at least you ate some candy and played video games!
Yep! Really can’t beat that kinda evening. Even if the candy was just “meh.” Hence why I made some homemade “healthier” candy to accompany the knock-off candy! LOL
Haha that was a good idea and yeah I’m more of a stay in person too so definitely sounds like a good evening!
Happy Day of the Dead Pooj.
Fortunately I did not have to dress up – I’m frightening enough as I am!
Haha I went as myself too!
We got over 100 kids at my house this year, it was great. I had a few spooky decorations outside, the sinister laughing pumpkin etc. Great time, I dont dress for it though and my kids are older but all the little kids in my area more than made up for it. Hope yours was fun too, take care !
Wow that sounds absolutely amazing!!
Just go to a crappy for-profit university like me and you’ll never be stressed! I may not be able to find a job in 3 years but my classes are SUPER easy. 😉
Lolll maybe I should transfer…
Hope you had a Happy Halloween!
Did you go trick or treating and get candy?
I didn’t go trick or treating but ended up getting quite a bit of candy!
I dressed up as a grumpy old bugger… oh no, wait…
Being pregnant, and with a rockstar theme at work, I dressed up as a hillbilly garage band guy. Couldn’t resist using the baby bump as a beer belly!! Cardboard guitar and all!
Haha that’s hilarious love that costume idea!
I was a Red Devil hahahaha
This Halloween,I am so glad that after long time picked up my drawing pencil and colours to paint a witch,my son loved it.
I don’t know how to share my painting in comment box so I have posted link to my Instagram
Thanks I’ll check it out!
I love Halloween! Me and my friends all went in light up purge masks this year, it made for some hilarious photos! X
Omg that seems so fun!!