Here are the rules:
- Display the blog award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Do not forget to link to their blogging website.
- Answer all the questions they have given you.
- Nominate 7 to 10 bloggers of your choice.
- Ask them 7 questions.
1. Name any 3-5 lines or dialogues from books/movies that you found fascinating
“I am . . . resolved to act in that manner, which will, in my own opinion, constitute my happiness, without reference to you, or to any person so wholly unconnected with me.”- Elizabeth Bennett in Pride and Prejudice.
2. What type of movies do you watch? any specific director or actor preferences?
I LOVE Harrison Ford movies- like literally all of them. I’m also a very big Benedict Cumberbatch and Colin Firth fan so I’ve seen most of their movies too.
3. What is your take about Politics?
I think it’s just so messy- as a history student I’ve realised that you will never know what’s going on behind the scenes till years later and even that is if they haven’t done a good job getting rid of the evidence.
4. Name three Habits you want to share with us.
- I’ve gotten into the habit of meditating everyday which is great.
- I have been trying to get into the habit of sleeping and waking up on time.
- I have a bad habit of fidgeting but I think that’s because of my anxiety.
5. Which will be your go-to place for dinner, once this lockdown ends?
6. Describe your favorite Book.
It’s Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. I would describe it as not your average love story because it’s not about two people who meet each other and instantly fall in love and are perfect in every way. It’s about two people with flaws who learn to love one another and work on their flaws together and grow to become a beautiful couple.
7. When you joined the WordPress community, what were your thoughts? Did you have any expectations?
Lol I had no expectations and thoughts except major anxiety. I didn’t think I would get even one follower let alone thousands. This blog was just supposed to be a place I could whine about dumb stuff.
8. Was there any specific reason why you chose blogging? (Apart from being passionate about writing)
I needed an outlet for my feelings and thoughts and that’s why I started blogging.
If you’re reading this post and feel as though this may be something you want to participate in please consider yourself nominated and use the same questions I did- I would love to read your take on them!
For more similar posts click here.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): email@example.com