I had so much fun interviewing Yuvi, she is such a wonderful person and her blog is really great so please do take a minute to check it out- as always it will be linked below.
1. Thanks so much for being a part of this interview. Tell us a little bit about yourself and what your blog is about.
My name is Yuvi and I’m from south India. My blog is about all things art. You can find various doodle ideas and drawing techniques. Sometimes I write funny, relatable, daily-life satire too categorized as Art of Banter. You can find the banter posts here: https://artwarlock.com/category/art-of-banter/
2. When did you start your blog and what inspired you to start a blog?
I started as a hobby blogger three years ago but discontinued very soon. I tried writing poetry but it didn’t stick with me, maybe because that is not my passion. I started blogging again a few months back and changed my niche to art.
3. How has your blog evolved since you first created it?
When I started blogging, I didn’t know what I should share or write. I saw many bloggers sharing beautiful poetry and I’ve tried too. (Honestly, my old posts will be embarrassing!😁) But now after changing my niche to what I’m passionate about, I feel my blog has evolved to something out of the ’embarrassing’ range.
4. I noticed you write about a number of topics- do you have a favourite and if so which is your favourite to write about?
My favorite topic is all about art and drawings. I’m trying other topics too sometimes just to experiment which works best for me and my beautiful readers.
5. What are some of your long term blogging goals?