I had such a wonderful chat with Derrick and I am so happy to share this interview with you guys- I hope you enjoy reading it because we had a lot of fun with the interview and if you did enjoy it check out Derrick’s blog which will be linked below.
1. Thanks so much for being a part of this interview. Tell us a little bit about yourself and what your blog is about.
Thank you Pooja for this opportunity. My name is Derrick Ogara, I blog about wellbeing, I’d write about anything that touches on our wellbeing from mental health to fitness.
2. When did you start your blog and what made you decide to start blogging?
I started blogging in June 2020, we were under a lockdown, I wanted something to keep me busy and distract me from the outside world that’s when I figured blogging would help me sail through those moments. I didn’t only help me sail through the pandemic, it also became part of me. Initially, I wanted it to be my health journal to trace my own progress health-wise and help my readers at the same time. Nothing changed, I am still working with the initial plan.
3. What are some of your long term blogging goals?
I have always wanted to touch lives and that’s what I live for. As long as my writing is helpful to a soul out there, even if it’s just one, I won’t stop writing.
4. You talk about a number of topics on your blog- where do you draw inspiration from for your posts?
My life and the things I come a across on a daily basis. To help others improve their wellbeing, I have to improve mine first and that’s what inspires me. I even wrote about living by my words in my post “blogger backsliding” http://healthcheck.health.blog/2021/02/18/blogger-backsliding/
Lots of reading has also helped me pick inspiration for blogging.
5. What are some things you love about blogging?
I love the blogging community. Bloggers here are so friendly and supportive, that’s priceless.
6. What are some of your blogging pet peeves?
I don’t know how to answer this… I’m always focused on the positive side, I can’t think of any pet peeve I have come across or let’s just say I have not been around long enough.
7. What is your favourite food?
I have two; corn and chicken prepared in any way. Haha!
8. What animal would you love to have as a pet if you could have any animal in the world as a pet?
I would still choose a dog. Dogs are outgoing, friendly and intelligent, I just love them.
9. What is your current favourite tv show?
Breaking Bad will always be my favourite, the creativity behind it is unmatched. I also love animes.
10. Thanks again and please feel free to add anything you would like to share with the readers.
You can stop by my blog here
If you enjoyed this interview don’t forget to stop by Derrick’s blog by clicking here.
If you would like to be interviewed please send me your name (optional), the name of your blog and a link to your blog via email to email@example.com
I’m a little busy at the moment and have quite a few interviews ready to post so please don’t worry if I don’t respond immediately. I will definitely respond as soon as possible.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): firstname.lastname@example.org