So happy to have Jola on lifesfinewhine today- don’t forget to check out Jola’s blog which will be linked below.
1. Thanks so much for being a part of this interview. Tell us a little bit about yourself and what your blog is about.
Thank you for having me, Pooja. My name is Jola and I’m from Nigeria 🇳🇬. My blog is mainly for Gen Zs where I write about my experiences or others experiences and information that you can find useful or fun as a Gen Z.
2. When did you start your blog and what made you decide to start blogging?
I began my blogging journey about three months ago on March 13th to be precise. I’ve always had a flair for writing and I was feeling very unproductive. You can say that blogging gives me a sense of purpose.
3. You write about a number of topics on your blog- do you have a favourite topic to write about?
I really love writing interviews but I don’t get the opportunity to do a lot of that. I like listening to other people’s experiences and sharing them with my readers.
4. Where do you draw inspiration for your blog posts from?
I draw inspiration from my friends, my surroundings and social media.
5. What are some of your long term goals for blogging?
I guess to get more people to read my blog and benefit from my posts.
6. Is there something about blogging that you dislike or don’t particularly enjoy?
I find promoting my blog posts to be really uninspiring and tiring but it’s something that I have to do.
7. What is your favourite food?
I don’t have a favourite food but I prefer baked goods and pastries. I have a sweet tooth.
8. What was your favourite subject in school?
My favourite subject in school was English language because that was what I was really good at.
9. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I’d go to Paris, it has always been a dream of mine.
10. Thanks again and please feel free to add anything you would like to share with the readers.
Do make sure to check out my blog. Who knows? You might like what you see.
If you enjoyed this interview don’t forget to stop by Jola’s blog by clicking here.
If you would like to be interviewed please send me your name (optional), the name of your blog and a link to your blog via email to email@example.com
I’m a little busy at the moment and have quite a few interviews ready to post so please don’t worry if I don’t respond immediately. I will definitely respond as soon as possible.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): insomniacwithanaccent@gmail