I was nominated for the “Book Blogger Test” by Ella who has incredible recipes on her blog! She is super awesome so please do check out her blog and give it a follow if you haven’t already!!
Rules For The “Book Blogger Test”:
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog
- Answer the ten questions asked on this post
- Nominate at least five people to do it also
- Let your nominees know you nominated them
Describe your perfect reading spot.
At home snuggled up in bed!
Tell us Three book confessions
- I watched The Hunger Games before reading the books even though I always tell everyone to read the book before watching the movie…
- I haven’t read Moby Dick
- I hated The Catcher In The Rye
When was the last time you cried during a book?
How many books are on your bedside table?
What’s your favourite snack to eat while you’re reading?
Name Three books you would recommend to Everyone
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
The Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling
On The Road by Jack Kerouac
Show us a picture of your favourite bookcase on a bookshelf
I don’t have a bookshelf… I just have a bunch of cupboards filled with books…
Describe how much books mean to you in just three words
They mean everything.
For more similar posts click here.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): firstname.lastname@example.org