So I usually don’t like to make New Years resolutions because if I want to change something about my life I think I should do it whenever not at a specific time but I understand how a new year can serve as motivation for change for a lot of people and thought I would try it out myself!
I decided to make some goals for the coming year and share them with you guys so we can take the journey together and see if I can stick to them or lose interest in a few weeks…
And before I share my list I want to wish everyone else who has a resolution this year good luck!
- Make more time for blogging
- Eat healthier
- Write at least one page a day
- Include new topics on the blog like recipes
- Study in advance and don’t leave assignments for last minute
- Explore more
- Read more
- Build a snowman (that one’s just for fun!)
- Don’t give up on German!
- Learn something new everyday
- Start a YouTube Channel over summer
- Support more blogs
- Get a job
- Be more communicative with my feelings instead of repressing everything
That’s it for now! Let’s see if I get through all of them… or any of them!
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and let me know in the comments what your new years resolution/s is/are!
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): email@example.com