Rules for the Sunshine Blogger Award
1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
2. List the Sunshine Blogger Award rules and display the logo on your site.
3. Answer the Sunshine Blogger Award questions.
4. Nominate eleven other bloggers and ask them eleven new questions.
5. Notify the nominees about their nominations by commenting on one of their blog posts.
1. Why did you choose that profession?
I haven’t chosen a profession yet but when I do it will be because I’m truly passionate about it.
2. What is your best childhood memory?
Sitting in the car with my family whenever we went somewhere staring out of the window and listening to them chatting in the background. Those were the good old days.
3. If you had a chance for a “do-over” in life, what would you do differently?
I wouldn’t be so much of an asshole as a teenager- just keeping it real…
4. What do you feel most proud of?
This blog- it means the world to me and I built it from scratch which is one of my greatest achievements so far!
5. What teacher in school made the most impact on you and why?
My history teacher in high school- I’m a history major now so I think you can see the extent of his impact on me. And not just in history, he was also a very genuine and caring person which is something I really appreciated.
6. What was one of your most defining moments in life?
Learning that it’s okay to be myself.
7. If you won the lottery, what would you do?
Buy a farm and fill it with as many rescue animals as I can.
8. What are your top three favorite books and why?
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen- this book was honestly just one of the best books I’ve read. I’m not A huge fan of romance because it’s always like girl meets guy and they instantly fall in love in ten seconds *cough Romeo and Juliet cough* but with these characters it happens over time and it wasn’t two perfect people they had flaws which they worked on. I think that’s actual love- no one is perfect but when someone is willing to better themselves and you’re ready to grow together that’s love.
On The Road by Jack Kerouac- this book was life changing for me. It helped me realise what I want from life- to travel and have new experiences.
Animal Farm by George Orwell- I don’t think I even have to explain why this is one of my favourite books. If you haven’t read it what are you waiting for?
9. What is your strongest personal quality?
I care a lot and although it can be a weakness sometimes I think it’s also my strongest quality. From when I was young my parents taught me that the most important thing is so to be kind to all living beings and it really stuck.
10. What was your most embarrassing moment?
Oh gosh there are soooo many where do I even start. I guess one of the worst was accidentally texting a guy I liked a message that was meant to go to a friend about how much I liked him…
11. What is a skill you’d like to learn and why?
I really want to learn more languages and more specifically for now I really want to continue learning German to a point where I can speak and write in it comfortably.
Anyone who wants to do this award please feel free to and use the same questions I did!
For more similar posts click here.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you enjoyed this post please consider donating to the writer- any amount will help!