1) Who are the major influences behind your style of writing?
I listened to a lot of rap music growing up so my writing isn’t very polished but I would like to think that it’s real and gets the point across. Furthermore, my parents are avid readers and encouraged me to read widely and I think my writing is largely influenced by other writers I love.
2) What is a song that describes your life?
Phil Ochs- I’m Going To Say It Now
3) If you could interview anyone (alive or dead), who would it be?
Benjamin Lay- if you don’t know who he is I would highly recommend searching him up he is absolutely fascinating.
4) What animal would you be?
5) Should Pluto be defined as a planet?
Yes I always liked Pluto
6) Do you believe in extraterrestrials?
Yes I do.
7) What pushes you to continue writing, even when you feel like you can’t?
My followers. You guys make it so worth it to write- I am so lucky to have amazing followers who are so supportive and encouraging.
8) What would you do, if you could switch genders for 24 hours?
I don’t want to say since I keep this blog PG but I’m just going to say it would involve my hands… I meant doing magic you guys get your head out of the gutter…
9) What is the weirdest thing you’ve done in public.
Tripped, cried and the list goes on and on.
10) If you could have grown up in any decade, when and why?
I want to say the 70’s- I am so inspired by how much was going on to better the world then. Not that bad stuff wasn’t happening and not that nothing is being done now. It’s just I would have loved to have grown up going to feminist marches and been part of civil rights movements. Plus, so many of my favourite musicians would be alive and performing.
11) Would you rather write a novel or a screenplay?
Both. Definitely both.
Anyone who wants to do this award please feel free to and use the same questions I did!
For more similar posts click here.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): email@example.com
If you enjoyed this post please consider donating to the writer- any amount will help!