I want to thank Nabeela for nominating me for this award and I apoligise that it took forever for me to publish this post! She has a really great lifestyle blog that you can check out by clicking here.
Rules of the Award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 other bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post.
11 facts about me :
- I love Star Wars
- I love all things History
- Pride and Prejudice is my favourite book
- My favourite colours are pink, blue and black
- I love all things makeup
- I’m a student in university
- I’m a history major
- I’m afraid of the dark
- I’m not sure why but I feel cold ALL the time
- I love reading
- I want to become a professional blogger at some point
My Questions :
1. One thing you learned during this stay at home period?
That you can run out of things to watch if you really put your mind to it.
2. The best and worst moment in your life?
The best- all the times spent with people I love. And that one time someone was mean to me in high school and then karma hit them like a bus 🤷♀️
The worst- my teenage years were kind of rough.
3. One habit that you want to change?
I want to be better at controlling my emotions.
4. The person that influenced you?
My friends and parents are my biggest influence.
5. What is friendship for you?
This is going to sound kind of cliche but I’ve realised that the people who want to be a part of your life will stay in your life no matter what and the ones who don’t will abandon you as soon as they don’t need you anymore. It’s also not about talking every single day or being close to one another all the time- it’s about the connection, it’s about making the time to remain in each others lives even if you just talk once in a while.
6. Tell about one funny incident that happened recently in your life?
One time I was watching a crappy horror movie while trimming my brows and it was so bad it made me laugh and I accidentally trimmed off like a chunk of my brow and now I have a random bald spot on my brow. And not the cool kind that make you look all gansta. I literally just look like something went wrong and a bit of my brow is missing.
7. What makes you happy?
Food lol. And all of you guys of course!
8. One movie that made you think a lot?
9. One secret that you are ready to reveal here?
It’s not a secret but not a lot of people know this- I have teeth under my adult teeth.
10. Friends that you made by blogging?
Omg there are honestly so many amazing bloggers out there that I would call a friend. Recently I’ve really enjoyed talking to Tiani– she is so sweet, genuine, down to Earth and we have so much in common so she’s someone I find easy to talk to. Definitely check out her blog if you haven’t already- it’s incredible! There’s also Erin and Leona who are both absolutely incredible bloggers and really great people that I would highly recommend checking out! There are so many more but I’m going to have to do a whole post if I mention everyone- which I will soon!
11. Your expectation about your girlfriend/boyfriend?
They need to be kind, caring, and patient (because I am seriously the worst when it comes to relationships tbh).
If you’re reading this post and feel as though this may be something you want to participate in please consider yourself nominated and use the same questions I did- I would love to read your take on them!
For more similar posts click here.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): email@example.com