Thank you for the award nomination!
I want to thank Zainab for nominating me for this award! She has an amazing blog where she blogs about multiple topics including lifestyle, reviews, awards/tags and much more! Be sure to check out her blog by clicking here.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. (Created by Okoto Enigmas.)
- Answer the 5 questions you were asked.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
- I love cats
- I love reading
- I’m afraid of the dark
Who do you aspire to be like?
A lot of amazing people out there. It’s hard to pick just one.
What productive things have you been doing in quarantine?
I’ve been meditating a lot more which is great for my mental health, writing more and trying new recipes.
How did you get into blogging?
I needed an outlet for my thoughts and emotions and a friend suggested blogging so I started blogging and it worked out amazing!
What’s your favourite book?
Pride And Prejudice by Jane Austen
What’s one goal you would like to have for your blog?
I want to be able to interact with more people this year. That’s why I’ve started to try and read at least 50 posts by bloggers I don’t follow every day.
If you’re reading this post and feel as though this may be something you want to participate in please consider yourself nominated and use the same questions I did- I would love to read your take on them! And if you don’t want to do an entire post dedicated to it you can leave the answers in the comments below.
For more similar posts click here.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): firstname.lastname@example.org