I want to thank Nabeela for nominating me for this award. She has a really awesome multi-niche lifestyle blog and also recently started a YouTube channel. You can check out her blog by clicking here and her YouTube channel by clicking here.
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
3. Mention the creator of the award. The creator of this award is..Okoto Enigma.
4. Answer the five questions you were asked.
5. Tell the readers three things about yourself.
6. Nominate ten to twenty bloggers.
7. Notify the bloggers that you nominated them by commenting on one of their posts.
8. Ask your nominees five questions with one weird or funny one.
9. Share a link to your best posts.
Which one is the best in your opinion? Blogging or Vlogging?
Personally I prefer blogging just because WP is such a great platform. YouTube is kind of a messed up place and has too many trolls for me to handle.
What is the one good thing that you did to someone else?
I try to be as kind as possible so I guess I have tried to help people out as much as I can. And my parents taught us to donate stuff on Christmas and our birthday and New Years so I guess that’s a good thing I do every year.
What is the one gift that will make you happy?
A million dollars so if anyone wants to send it to me you know how to reach me… lol kidding. I think the perfect gift would be makeup or books- I love them both so much!
One post of mine that you like the most? And why?
I really like your post about how to treat women better when they’re pregnant because it’s genuinely a serious problem especially in brown communities I feel like. I have learnt a lot about what you talk about on the post in detail in Sociology and I hope that over time as a society we are able to treat pregnant women in a more appropriate way.
Do you think the Covid -19 will end someday?
If you’re reading this post and feel as though this may be something you want to participate in please consider yourself nominated and use the same questions I did- I would love to read your take on them! And if you don’t want to do an entire post dedicated to it you can leave the answers in the comments below.
For more similar posts click here.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): firstname.lastname@example.org