I want tot thank Princess for nominating me for this award. She is an amazing blogger based in Philippines that has an incredible multi-niche blog. Her blog includes posts about poetry, lifestyle, self-care and much more. Be sure to stop by and check out her blog by clicking here.
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and put a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
2. Answer the 5 creative and unique questions given to you.
3. Write a small post about what motivates you in life (not just in blogging).
4. Nominate 2 – 6 blogs that you feel would enjoy blogging about this award the award.
5. Create 5 creative and unique questions for your nominees.
6. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here or simply link to this post.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
7. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post.
If you can eat only 5 foods in your life, what would they be?
Kimchi stew, khichdi, jjajangmyeon, kimchi pancakes and lasagna.
If it is possible to migrate on another planet, would you leave Earth? Why or why not?
Yes but only if I could leave with my family.
If you would write a book, what would it be about?
Probably about my life and experiences.
Would you prefer living deep in the mountains or near the ocean? Why?
The mountains because I’m not a big fan of water.
Would you prefer being a creative genius or a science genius? Why?
Oh man, this is a tough one… I think creative genius- I’ve always been the creative type.
If you’re reading this post and feel as though this may be something you want to participate in please consider yourself nominated and use the same questions I did- I would love to read your take on them! And if you don’t want to do an entire post dedicated to it you can leave the answers in the comments below.
For more similar posts click here.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Twitter Instagram Pinterest LinkedIn HubPages
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): email@example.com