I want to thank Kae for nominating me for this award and I want to apologise for taking forever to respond. I think she has a phenomenal blog where she posts about lifestyle, travel, wellness and more. Be sure to stop by her blog and check it out by clicking here.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your blog post.
1. What did you want to be when you were small?
A vet! I’ve always loved animals and wanted to be around them. However, I realised I suck at all things science so now I’m just a history major with a cat lady complex…
2. If you can live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Probably Ethiopia or Bhutan.
3. Do you hit the snooze button or wake up immediately?
4. What are your top 3 favourite shows on Netflix? (I need Netflix recos hahah)
Lol don’t we all! My favourite right now are Dead To Me, Working Moms and Brooklyn Nine Nine.
5. What items on your bucket list are you planning to check off in the next 5 years?
6. Do you enjoy big parties more or small gatherings?
Small gatherings- I am not a big parties person…
7. What is the best gift you have been given?
The gift of life by my mother. Also what I got on Valentines this year!
8. If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have?
Invisibility because I feel invisible a lot and as someone with anxiety I’m okay with that.
9. What would you do if you win the lottery?
Buy some sneakers, donate to different animal charities and used what’s left to travel.
10. What are you most terrified of?
The dark, ghosts, butterflies, holes and just a lot of stuff in general lol.
11. If you can be one celebrity or fictional character for a day, who would it be?
Ooh that’s a good one. I would probably be Natalie Maines just because I want to know what happened with her husband on that boat. I mean she made an entire album out of it so something real crazy must have gone down and as someone who loves drama I need to know!! If you don’t know who she is she’s the lead singer of The Chicks (formerly known as The Dixie Chicks).
If you’re reading this post and feel as though this may be something you want to participate in please consider yourself nominated and use the same questions I did- I would love to read your take on them! And if you don’t want to do an entire post dedicated to it you can leave the answers in the comments below.
For more similar posts click here.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): email@example.com