- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
- Provide the link of the award creator of Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog/
Why do you blog?
It’s the perfect outlet for me.
What things are you interested in besides your blog niche?
History, archaeology, astronomy.
Which of your posts has been the most popular? Reflect on this… why, do you think? Do you agree? Is it really your best work or is it just what seems like would appeal to readers (in your opinion)?
My most popular blog posts are usually my advice posts. I can see why they are popular especially for newer bloggers because I try to offer advice in a simple way that even people who aren’t great with technology can understand. I do that because it was quite difficult for me when I first started out and I had a hard time understanding a lot of the advice posts I was reading. I think all my work is my best work because I try to give all my posts my all.
What motivates you in life?
Money. Kidding. I always want to spread positivity and bring about positive change and that’s what motivates me.
Do you ever feel nervous before publishing a blog post?
Yes, almost always.
If you’re reading this post and feel as though this may be something you want to participate in please consider yourself nominated and use the same questions I did- I would love to read your take on them! And if you don’t want to do an entire post dedicated to it you can leave the answers in the comments below.
For more similar posts click here.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): firstname.lastname@example.org