Thank you so much Ism for nominating me for the 3-Day Quote Challenge! She has an amazing blog that you need to check out! Please do take a minute to check it out because I am sure you will love it as much as I do.
Rules for the 3-Day Quote Challenge:
- 3 quotes each day
- 3 nominees to be nominated (no repetition!)
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Inform the nominees
My quotes for today are:
- Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.- Mark Twain.
- One day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful. – Sigmund Freud.
- If someone thinks that love and peace is a cliche that must have been left behind in the Sixties, that’s his problem. Love and peace are eternal. – John Lennon
My nominees for today are:
I hope you enjoyed the first day of the 3-Day Quote Challenge. If you want to read more challenges on this blog click here.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Twitter Instagram Pinterest LinkedIn HubPages
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): firstname.lastname@example.org