Thank you so much to Erin over at KittyJadeblog for the nomination! I usually don’t do awards but the questions on these seemed super fun I felt like I should give it a go! Also feel free to check out our collaboration posts by clicking here.
1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
2. Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
4. Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
5. List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
1. Books or films?
Probably both- it depends on my mood because sometimes I want to be all warm and comfy with a book and other times I want to watch something and not think for a while!
2. Are you a cat or dog person?
Lol can I’m going to have to say both again (can you tell I’m bad at picking😂). I love all animals but I guess I do feel more drawn towards cats.
3. What is the wisest advice you have ever received?
My mum always tells me- never compare yourself to others, do what you want and what makes you happy because you are your own person.
4. How many countries have you visited?
Four but I’m hoping to increase that number!
5. Which ones?
Ethiopia, Mauritius, Uganda and Canada.
6. How often to do you meditate/take time for mindfulness?
At least 15-60 minutes a day depending on how much time I have.
7. Do you drink tea or coffee? If so, when in the day?
Tea- Usually in the morning and afternoon.
8. How often do you write posts for your blog?
Once a day except on Sundays. I try to keep Sundays free to do stuff for myself.
9. Where in the world would you like to live?
Bhutan or Germany or Ethiopia. I would actually like to travel continuously if possible and not settle down in just one place.
10. Have you ever considered writing a novel?
Yes multiple times.
11. If you had another name, what would you like to be called?
I really like the name Emma so maybe that.
Anyone who wants to try this out should feel free to and use the same questions I got because they were so good and super fun to answer!
For more award posts click here.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): firstname.lastname@example.org