I want to thank Matt Kohrell for nominating me for this tag! He has an amazing blog full of blogs about lifestyle, Christianity and more so do check it out!
1. What are your nicknames? What do you prefer to be called?
My friends call me Pooj or Pooji or J. I don’t have any preference any of those is good!
2. How often do you doodle? What do your doodles look like?
Pretty often in class and they’re usually little flowers.
3. What do you do if you can’t sleep at night? Do you count sheep? Toss and Turn? Try to get up and do something productive?
I almost can never fall asleep at night but I usually just take hemp oil before bed and I’m out. Otherwise, I meditate till I fall asleep or listen to soothing sounds.
4. Do people consider you as talkative or quiet?
I think both- it just depends on how well you know me and how comfortable I am around you.
5. What makes you cry?
Disney movies- they get me every time
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
When people waste water/electricity/paper.
7. How many times a day do you look at yourself in the mirror?
The normal number of times…
8. What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?
That if you save all your eraser dust and mash it together it would become a new eraser. Oh and that my mum won’t be able to tell me what to do after I turn 18…
9. What is one guilty pleasure you enjoy too much to give up?
Watching crappy reality TV shows. I know they suck but they help me relax…
10. Who performs the most random acts of kindness out of everyone you know?
They all do- my friends and family are such an inspiration to me!
11. How often do you read the newspaper? Which sections?
Almost everyday but online so I usually just like to read what’s going on with the world.
12. Which animal scares you the most?
Not technically an animal but I’m not a fan of butterfly’s. I know it’s weird but yeah I have a weird butterfly thing.
13. Are you more likely to avoid conflict or engage it head-on?
Way more likely to avoid it.
14. What was the most recent compliment you’ve received?
Someone told me she liked my nails.
15. What question are you tired of hearing?
Nothing in particular.
16. What is the strangest thing you have eaten?
I don’t know I was raised vegetarian and now I’m vegan so I haven’t eaten anything that weird but I guess rice and yogurt… it’s really good I swear!
17. Do you have a whole lot of acquaintances or just a few very close friends?
A few close friends. I prefer that over knowing a lot of people.
18. Do you have a catchphrase?
No but sometimes I make little finger guns and wink awkwardly…
19. What’s your all-time favorite town or city? Why?
Nairobi- it’s home.
20. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
I really like the name Emma.
21. When was the last time you lied?
Probably like a few hours ago… that was also a lie…
22. What’s something that amazes you?
Astronomy- I am forever amazed and at awe whenever I look at the sky.
23. Would you rather be the first person to explore a planet or be the inventor of a drug that cures a deadly disease?
The first person to explore a planet.
24. What is your favorite amateur activity?
25. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
26. What is your favorite song (at least at the moment)?
Imagine by John Lennon.
27. List someone you know, and describe them in 5 words.
MistryLand- she’s intelligent, kind, reliable, hilarious and gorgeous. And this is more than 5 words but she has always been there for me even when I haven’t been there for myself, she is so supportive of me even when I mess up or do something stupid. I am so blessed to have her in my life.
28. You can select one person from history and have them truthfully answer one question. Who would you select and what would the question be?
Well as a historian this may be the most difficult question I have ever been asked. I guess if I had to pick just one I would pick Hitler and ask him why.
29. Which celebrity or artist do you resemble the most?
I have no idea… let me know in the comments below who you think I resemble!!
30. What do you want me to know?
Nothing. I ain’t no snitch.
Anyone who wants to do this award please feel free to and use the same questions I did!
For more award posts click here.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Twitter Instagram Pinterest LinkedIn HubPages
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): firstname.lastname@example.org
33 thoughts on “30 Questions Tag”
Rice and yogurt- is it with yogurt like Yoplait with fruit or is it plain yogurt?
Urggh is my reaction EVERY morning lol
Haha it only tastes good with homemade yogurt 😂
Never heard that saying about an eraser and saving the dust. That’s funny
Haha yeah I don’t know everyone at my school was doing it!
Nice knowing a few things about u. My son also gets scared of butterflies and I often told him who gets scared of butterflies ya..and now I know one more😊.Have a blessed day
Haha nice to know there are more people who feel the same way!
Does anyone ever just call you “P”? Also, when you speak of Reality Tv, are we talking Bachelor, Real Housewives or Kardashians? lol
No but I had a friend called Pooja who people called P 😂
I usually watch Love And Hip Hop or the Kardashians 😜
I loved this! I think we have a lot in common
Thank you and yay!
Wow! I’m continually amused! ❤❤ Truth be told, I think you’re pretty cool!!! 😊😊😊
Thank you so much!!
Rice and yogurt is bomb! X
Right?!? It’s so good!
Great idea! I love this.
Girl, I’m terrified of butterflies! I feel you, there’s something off about them. Also, I agree with the reality shows! Something about them just makes me less stressed. It was nice getting to know you a little more!
Thanks! Yeah butterflies are weird and yes it’s so nice to not think for a while and just chill while watching crappy TV 😂
You would dislike the instructors on campus because they are notorious for wasting paper! I stopped printing my notes because I was using way too much paper, so now I just read everything on the laptop. I study using the laptop too since the bright light doesn’t bother me.
Now not too**
Yeah I usually study on my laptop too it saves paper. It’s crazy how much paper people waste!
Love to read these tags!!
Glad you enjoyed it!!
Thank you 😊
I’d love to visit Nairobi one day!! I feel similarly about my home town too 💜
You would love it you totally should visit Kenya some time!
I always love these posts because you get to know a little more about each other. We have quite a few similarities too – crying at Disney movies being a definite one! x
So glad we have stuff in common and yes Disney movies ALWAYS make me cry!
Great use of gifs. I recognised most of them.