I want to thank Bunmi for nominating me for this award! She has an amazing post with lifestyle posts, inspirational posts and much more. Be sure to check out her blog by clicking here.
What are the award’s rules?
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select up to fifteen bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment (or pingback) on each blog to let them know that you’ve nominated them and provide a link to the post you’ve created.
How did I start blogging?
I started blogging a little less than five years ago because I needed an outlet for my thoughts and emotions. I also knew I wanted to write so one of my friends suggested I start blogging which I did and haven’t looked back since!
My advice to new bloggers:
- Be patient- I see a lot of very new bloggers who have only been blogging for a few days or weeks expecting to already have a large following and make money off the blog. To be honest and a bit blunt that’s just not how it works. Even if you are incredibly lucky and talented it’s a one in a million chance that you’re blog will become a success overnight. However, if you’re patient and blog consistently and put out high quality posts you will grow- not overnight but over time- and you will see a growth. Basically what I’m trying to say is be patient and don’t give up!
- Try to enjoy yourself- It can sometimes be easy to get carried away and fixate on putting out posts, getting likes/follows, making money and growing your blog but make sure to take a moment to appreciate how amazing blogging is. Try to write about things you want to write about, that you feel passionate about. And try it take some time to interact with others and socialise with other bloggers. You may even end up making a couple of friends!
I actually have a whole advice section if you’re interested you can check it out by clicking here.
Anyone who wants to do this award please feel free to- I would love to hear your take on this!
For more similar posts click here.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Twitter Instagram Pinterest LinkedIn HubPages
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you enjoyed this post please consider donating to the writer- any amount will help!