I want to thank Caden for nominating me for The Vincent Ehindero Award! He has a really awesome blog with so much great advice for bloggers. I’ve actually learnt so much from his posts over the last few months. His blog largely consists of tips for bloggers ranging from tips about writing and blogging to tips about SEO and more. You guys should definitely check out his blog by clicking here.
HERE ARE THE RULES FOR THE VINCENT EHINDERO AWARD:
1. Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog: https://tangietwoods.blog
2. Post the award nomination photo
3. Post the rules
4. Nominate 20-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
5. vincentehindero.wordpress.com is Vincent’s blog site, and he would appreciate you checking out his blog and consider following and supporting him too.
6. Notify Vincent of your nomination, via comment and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for faster replies.
7. After notifying Vincent, he will check out your blog, follow and give you your unique award for the good work on your blog.
What Country Are You From?
Are You Going/Did You Go To College?
Yes I’m currently a university student majoring in history.
Do You Have Any Pets? If So, What Are Their Names?
Not at the moment because I’m in Canada right now.
Do you know anyone who had/has Coronavirus?
No thankfully no one I know has been infected yet and I am very grateful for that.
What Is Your Favorite Country?
Kenya- it’s home!
What Is Your Favorite Joke? (No matter how stupid it is)
Knock knock. Who’s there? To who. No, it’s to whom.
It’s stupid but I just think it’s so funny for some reason.
Whats Your Favorite TV Show?
At the moment it’s definitely between Curb Your Enthusiasm and It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia. They are just so hilarious and have remained funny and relevant even after so many years!
Since this is a pretty new award I want to nominate everyone reading this and use the same questions I did!
For more similar posts click here.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): email@example.com