I want to thank Manoj Mehra for nominating me for this award. He has a really interesting multi-niche blog where he writes about blogging, lifestyle, awards and more. You can check it out by clicking here.
1. Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
2. Answer their questions.
3. Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
4. Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
5. List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
6. Provide the link to the Award creator, as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog (It’s all about Inspiration).
1. What is the best compliment that you have got from a blogger?
That one of my posts inspired them not to give up on blogging. That really touched my heart.
2. What are the three things that you want to learn?
Crocheting, German and guitar.
3. What is the one thing that you want to confess?
I’m terrified of the dark.
4. Heart or mind? Why?
Heart- because that’s the one that usually ends up winning.
5. What is your favorite food?
Khichdi- but only the one made by my mum.
If you’re reading this post and feel as though this may be something you want to participate in please consider yourself nominated and use the same questions I did- I would love to read your take on them!
For more similar posts click here.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): firstname.lastname@example.org