- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
This award was created by Colton Beckwith.
What do you do in 5 Years?
I hope to be a full-time blogger.
Reading or writing, what do you love more?
I can’t choose just one- I love them both so much!
Fiction or non-fiction? (or both)
Both- it just depends on my mood.
Your all time favorite book?
Pride And Prejudice by Jane Austen.
TV-shows or Movies?
Both- just depends on my mood.
What’s your daily routine?
I actually have that in detail in my A Day In My Life post.
Your guilty pleasure?
Reality TV- in particular Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta…
If you’re reading this post and feel as though this may be something you want to participate in please consider yourself nominated and use the same questions I did- I would love to read your take on them! And if you don’t want to do an entire post dedicated to it you can leave the answers in the comments below.
For more similar posts click here.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): firstname.lastname@example.org