1.Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
2. Answer their questions.
3. Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
4. Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
5. List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
6. Provide the link to the Award creator.
1. One of the incident in your childhood that still make you laugh when you think about it?
Watching cartoons- Tom and Jerry is still hilarious no matter how old I get!
2. Three qualities of yours that you are proud of?
I’m kind, ambitious and empathetic.
3. The best decisions you made in your life?
Creating this blog.
4. What was your ambition when you were a kid?
To become a vet- and as you guys know… I’m a history major now so that didn’t work out lol!
5. What is education for you?
I don’t usually have very long answers but this is something I am very opinionated about so here it goes. I feel that education is absolutely vital and necessary but the problem I have is that the education we are getting may not always be the education that we need. I think education is wonderful but I think there is so much that needs to be improved about it. As I mentioned earlier I’m a history major and as a history major I get to learn a lot of stuff in detail and that kind of made me realise how horrible history is in high school. We are so often taught a very fabricated version of the truth- not just with history but with everything. If you truly want to educate yourself I would recommend that you learn the stuff taught in school but also learn to question it and do your own research. Also pick up on life skills on your own because a lot of things you need to know as an adult will not be taught to you in school.
If you’re reading this post and feel as though this may be something you want to participate in please consider yourself nominated and use the same questions I did- I would love to read your take on them! And if you don’t want to do an entire post dedicated to it you can leave the answers in the comments below.
For more similar posts click here.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): firstname.lastname@example.org