Instagram has great opportunities to promote its products or services. But when promoting an Instagram profile, everyone sooner or later faces the fact that he has a lot of unwanted followers. You can clean up followers using a unique SpamGuard service.
SpamGuard Service functionality
SpamGuard is an online service for cleaning up pages in Instagram from garbage and its subsequent protection. Here are the tasks it is able to perform:
- it automatically cleans up accounts from unnecessary followers in accordance with the specified parameters;
- after fast unfollow, it protects the account from the appearance of unwanted subscribers;
- it filters the subscribers’ posts in the news feed.
SpamGuard Automated protection
SpamGuard allows users to provide their accounts with reliable protection from unnecessary followers in the future. The service independently recognizes users that you don’t want to see on your page, and blocks them. In particular, you can protect your profile from the following categories of accounts:
- Spammers. In SpamGuard you can set stop words that will block bots or live users who are engaged in sending messages or leaving comments containing them.
- Foreigners. If the main audience of the Instagram profile is Russian-speaking people then the presence of foreigners who don’t speak Russian among the subscribers is undesirable. Firstly, they don’t perform any actions because of the language barrier. Secondly, they can spam in comments or direct in a foreign language. SpamGuard blocks such followers.
- Inactive pages. The service regularly monitors and removes from your number of users those profiles that don’t perform any actions for a certain time.
- Business accounts. Subscribers can mass bulk unfollow from you and subscribe to your competitor. With the help of the service, such accounts can be blocked.
For service working, you only need to set the parameters according to which subscribers will be filtered. No other actions are required to be taken.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Twitter Instagram Pinterest LinkedIn HubPages
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): email@example.com
18 thoughts on “How To Clean Up An Instagram Account (Guest Post)”
Seems kind of mercenary. I think block function would do the same job especially for someone who tends to answer most responses. Though, I’m no longer on Instagram. Interesting that they have such a function. Thanks!
This is so informative, thank you! The Russian one can be quite tricky for me sometimes because I know the language. Had to learn about it the hard way
I hesitate to use any application on my Instagram after my account was hacked several months ago. The problem started when I downloaded an app that shows who has recently unfollowed my account.
You must use your password for the app to work, therein is where the hack happened. I won’t use any app like that again and have to watch the follower count.
It’s no fun digging through a few hundred followers to find the rat…
Same. I feel like such add on apps are such easy targets for hacking especially if you have a business account – better to be safe than sorry.
Thanks for sharing dear, it’s really knowledgeable.
Oh. I didn’t know about such an app. I’m not that on instagram these days
Thanks Pooja. Definitely something to think about. So many doctors and military dudes with zero followers but following 1500! 😂 Crazy.
helpful.. thanx Pooja
Hi Dear Pooja, I’m sure this is great if I even could get to Instagram too. Not sure how you do it all!!
Lol thanks- I’m not sure either haha!
busy people make things happen and you do it well!💖👏👏👏
You’re soooo welcome!!!💖💖
Glad to know this. What is not transpired is the charges. Appreciate it can be listed clearly in the content
Thanks for sharing. I definitely need these
Glad you found it helpful!