Instagram has great opportunities to promote its products or services. But when promoting an Instagram profile, everyone sooner or later faces the fact that he has a lot of unwanted followers. You can clean up followers using a unique SpamGuard service.
SpamGuard Service functionality
SpamGuard is an online service for cleaning up pages in Instagram from garbage and its subsequent protection. Here are the tasks it is able to perform:
- it automatically cleans up accounts from unnecessary followers in accordance with the specified parameters;
- after fast unfollow, it protects the account from the appearance of unwanted subscribers;
- it filters the subscribers’ posts in the news feed.
SpamGuard Automated protection
SpamGuard allows users to provide their accounts with reliable protection from unnecessary followers in the future. The service independently recognizes users that you don’t want to see on your page, and blocks them. In particular, you can protect your profile from the following categories of accounts:
- Spammers. In SpamGuard you can set stop words that will block bots or live users who are engaged in sending messages or leaving comments containing them.
- Foreigners. If the main audience of the Instagram profile is Russian-speaking people then the presence of foreigners who don’t speak Russian among the subscribers is undesirable. Firstly, they don’t perform any actions because of the language barrier. Secondly, they can spam in comments or direct in a foreign language. SpamGuard blocks such followers.
- Inactive pages. The service regularly monitors and removes from your number of users those profiles that don’t perform any actions for a certain time.
- Business accounts. Subscribers can mass bulk unfollow from you and subscribe to your competitor. With the help of the service, such accounts can be blocked.
For service working, you only need to set the parameters according to which subscribers will be filtered. No other actions are required to be taken.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): firstname.lastname@example.org