Finding the right vegan substitutes can be really difficult- you end up trying a bunch of things before you actually find something great! so I thought I’d help you guys out and let you know some of the substitutes I am really loving right now!
1. Earth Balance Butter- I used to love butter! I used to put it in pretty much everything and when I stopped eating dairy butter I was kind of sad because honestly I did miss it but after a bit of research and trying a few different brands I finally found Earth Balance’s non-dairy butter! It is delicious, creamy, light and amazing and most of the times I can’t even tell that it’s not dairy butter.
2. Earth Island Cheese- Again, I LOVED cheese before I went vegan. I always used to joke around and say that I could add cheese to anything and it would taste amazing. Out of everything I gave up I think cheese was the hardest for me because I liked it the most and ate waaaayyyy too much of it. I’m not going to lie and tell you this tastes just like the real thing because it doesn’t but it tastes wonderful in it’s own way. Out of all the vegan cheeses that I’ve tried (which have been A LOT) this one tastes the closest to real cheese and it also has a pretty similar texture too. It cooks really well as well. Some vegan cheese tastes a little off but since one of the main ingredients of this is potato starch it actually tastes really great and doesn’t have a weird aftertaste. I would definitely recommend trying it out if you’re looking for a cheese substitute.
3. Mother In Law’s Kimchi- I love Korean food and one of my favourites is Kimchi. However, most traditional kimchi is not vegan and therefore not all companies can make good vegan Kimchi. However, Mother In Law’s is absolutely amazing- it’s not too spicy, it tastes fermented but not too much and the jar is really big so it really lasts a while!
4. Kettle Chips- A lot of junk food isn’t vegan and a lot of potato chips have whey powder added to them. However, I love my junk food and if you’re like me try out Kettle’s vegan potato chips. They have lot’s of flavours and are amazing in taste and texture! My favourite flavours so far are Sriracha and Jalapeno.
5. Silk Milk- I love non-dairy milk but not all brands make it just right. Sometimes it can taste kind of watered down or just weird but Silk’s nondairy milk tastes absolutely amazing! It’s creamy, sweet and delicious. Definitely one of my favourite brands for nondairy milk.
For similar posts click here.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): firstname.lastname@example.org