- Thank the nominator, and publish a post on your blog about receiving the Blogger Recognition Award. Make sure to provide a link to the nominator’s blog in your post.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Nominate 10-15 other bloggers for this award, and inform them of their nomination.
How I Got Started
Well I had always loved writing and new that I wanted to write and one of my friends started a blog so I thought I would too because that would be the perfect way to start out and get better at writing as well as build an audience for my work.
Two Pieces Of Advice For New Bloggers
- Don’t give up- I know it’s slow when you start out and it’s hard to get views/likes/follows but if you put effort into it and keep posting regularly and stay active it will be worth it and your blog will grow.
- Be active- I literally say this all the time but I’ll say it once more- WordPress is a two way street. You have to be active on other peoples blogs for them to be active on yours. You can’t just expect people to like/follow/share/comment when you’re not doing the same.
For more advice click here.
Anyone who wants to do this please feel free to do so!
For more award posts click here.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): firstname.lastname@example.org