Blogger Recognition Award
Thank you so much to tatterhood for nominating me for the “Blogger Recognition Award.” She is an awesome writer with multiple posts on so many interesting topics including books, music and lifestyle posts!
- Thank the nominator, and publish a post on your blog about receiving the Blogger Recognition Award. Make sure to provide a link to the nominator’s blog in your post.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Nominate 10-15 other bloggers for this award, and inform them of their nomination.
How I Started Blogging
Well I had always loved writing and new that I wanted to write and one of my friends started a blog so I thought I would too because that would be the perfect way to start out and get better at writing as well as build an audience for my work.
Advice For New Bloggers
- Don’t give up- I know it’s slow when you start out and it’s hard to get views/likes/follows but if you put effort into it and keep posting regularly and stay active it will be worth it and your blog will grow.
- I’ve noticed a lot of bloggers these days, especially new ones, leave their links on the comments sections of other peoples posts- trust me you don’t want to do this. It’s super annoying and instead of giving you more traffic people are going to get pissed off and avoid you on purpose. Instead look for blogs that have a share and promote page and leave your link there.
For more advice click here.
Anyone who wants to do this please feel free to do so!
For more award posts click here.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): email@example.com