About the Blogger Recognition Award
The Blogger Recognition Award is an award given in recognition of all the hard work that goes into creating a blog. It is a way for bloggers to support, motivate and promote other bloggers who have clearly put in huge amounts of time and effort, and produced valuable content.
Bloggers are very talented people – they work hard, they promote, market, advertise, run a busy site.
They organise all kinds of activities, they encourage, motivate, interact, engage and are community orientated. It matters not if they are shy and reticent or loud and personable – each actively progressive blogger is the same – they all work hard and passionately with their blogs, they put the hours in to deliver to their audience each day a welcoming location to read, absorb, learn and have fun.
To escape the hustle bustles of city life, or the begrudgeries of boredom – they entice readers to peruse their pages to look for entertainment.
That is what the BRA celebrates.
The Award Rules
- Write a post displaying your award.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
- Tell the story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice for new bloggers.
- Nominate other bloggers for the award.
- Let the nominees know that you have nominated them.
How My Blog Started
I had always loved writing and new that I wanted to write and one of my friends started a blog so I thought I would too because that would be the perfect way to start out and get better at writing as well as build an audience for my work.
My Piece Of Advice For New Bloggers
- Don’t give up and always do you. I know it’s not easy to give your opinions and be yourself online but you should because it’s really worth it and your readers will appreciate you being genuine.
- I’ve noticed a lot of bloggers these days, especially new ones, leave their links on the comments sections of other peoples posts- trust me you don’t want to do this. It’s super annoying and instead of giving you more traffic people are going to get pissed off and avoid you on purpose. Instead look for blogs that have a share and promote page and leave your link there.
For more advice click here.
Anyone who wants to do this award please feel free to!
For more award posts click here.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): firstname.lastname@example.org