I want to thank Manoj Mehra for nominating me for this award! He has an interesting lifestyle blog that you can check out by clicking here.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. List the rules and display an award logo on blog post.
3. Answer the 11 questions
4. Nominate 11 new blogs.
5. Ask nominees 11 new questions.
1. How can education change the life of a person? Education is most definitely life changing. Although I feel as though just by educating yourself in a school/higher education organisation is not enough. I think the best way to educate yourself is to go to these educational organisations but also do your own research and learn more broadly. This can not only improve your life but really change the world for the better. I believe that a lot of the problems we are facing today is because of a lack of proper education.
2. Have you ever helped someone unknown? If yes, how? Yes I have.
3. What is the one thing you do to save the environment? I’m vegan, I try to cut my water and paper usage to a minimum, I use public transport and I try to use ethically sourced/made products.
4. Have you any tree or plant in your home? If yes, name it. No, I don’t at the moment but I plan on growing one.
5. What do you do in spare time? Read, listen to music, watch TV shows/movies.
6. What is your favorite time of a day and why? Late at night because everything is quiet and peaceful.
7. What type of movies do you like to watch? It really depends on my mood. I’m a big fan of comedy, crime, drama and horror.
8. Who is your favorite singer? There are so many I can’t name just one! I really like John Lennon, Phil Ochs, The Dixie Chicks, Miranda Lambert and Cardi B at the moment.
9. Who is your favorite comedian? Again there are so many! I really like Trevor Noah, Daniel Tosh, Pete Davidson and like a million others!
10. What do you like the most, sweet or spicy? Spicy for sure. I’m not a fan of sweet foods I eat like two bites and feel gross so I definitely prefer spicy foods. I really like food that is sweet and spicy together too.
11. Share the link of your post which people liked the most. This is my most popular post this week so I’ll just share this one https://lifesfinewhine.ca/2020/02/07/5-tiny-mistakes-that-may-be-the-reason-your-blog-isnt-taking-off/
Anyone who wants to do this award please feel free to and use the same questions I did!
For more similar posts click here.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): email@example.com