Quite some time ago, I decided to share some red flags in people and you guys seemed very interested in the topic as it got a lot of comments. Today I thought we would do the opposite. Yes, there are red flags in people but there are also green flags. Green flags are positive actions or traits someone may have that makes them more likeable. So here are some green flags in people I’m always on the lookout for:
Green Flags In People That I Lookout For:
- Kind to servers- people who are kind to employees is such a big green flag. Of course, don’t be a pushover and complain if need be. But people who make sure to be kind to those working for them or employees such as wait staff etc. are often the nicest people.
- Loves animals and nature- I always prefer the company of those that love animals and nature. I feel like that’s something I love so much. And to look at animals and nature and not love it is something I will never relate to or fully understand.
- Humour- a persons humour says a lot about them. Do they like to laugh with people or at people? Because the latter are the worst kind of people while the first are usually a gem to be around. People who can make you laugh and smile should be protected at all costs!
- Understands and respects boundaries- unfortunately, we live in a world where not many people will respect all your boundaries. In face, many will notice them and walk all over them on purpose. So, I always think of it as a green flag when someone knows how to respect my boundaries and not keep poking at them.
- Surrounded by good people- I think you can tell a lot about a person by seeing who they choose to surround themselves with. If someone surrounds themselves with good people, I take that as a very good sign.
These are the main green flags in people that first come to mind for me. Do you agree with the traits I listed? Which one or ones would you add? Let me know in the comments below because I would love to hear from you. Or simply stop by and say hi!
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): email@example.com