What personality trait in people raises a red flag with you?
This is today’s WordPress prompt and I don’t generally answer those but I felt like I was going to talk about red flags on another post anyway. So may as well. To be fair, I was going to talk about my own red flags not the red flags of others but whatever. Close enough lol. So, I think these are the main personality traits in others that raises a red flag with me:
- People who are cruel to animals. This instantly tells me everything I need to know about them.
- When people are unnecessarily rude to others. Especially to staff that are just doing their job. I’ve seen so many people be rude to servers etc when there’s no reason to do so.
- When people are constantly selfish but expect everyone else to be selfless.
- When people are negative all the time. I’m not an optimist but I try my best to be positive as much as possible. And when people constantly just point out negative stuff it’s annoying and says a lot about them.
- When people hate things just because they don’t understand them or because they’re different than the norm.
- When people speak the loudest but never listen. This is a huge red flag for me. Intelligent and good people take the time to listen to others and understand their pov.
- People who feel like they need to one up everyone else. We all know these people. You tell them you got a necklace on sale and they tell you they got ten for free.
- People who like carrots. Not a personality trait, just a huge red flag in general… #carrotssuck (kidding!)
Do you agree with the traits I listed? Which one would you add? Let me know in the comments below because I would love to hear from you. Or simply stop by and say hi!
Edit: I’ll probably not post tomorrow so just a heads up!
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): firstname.lastname@example.org