This can be difficult for many of us out there. Between going site seeing and trying new culture food. However, there are some healthy habits that can help you overcome these obstacles.
- No gym, no weights, no problem! Here are a few basic bodyweight exercises that will help you stay on task with workouts: squats, pushups, lunges and planks.
- As far as healthy eating while away, while at a restaurant customize your meal with healthy options. Just because you’re trying to stay healthy doesn’t mean you have to deprive yourself on the awesome food. The keyword is moderation. Don’t over eat but instead sample your vacation treats.
- Treat a Day- how do you deny yourself tacos in Mexico or fish n chips in England and even a tasty croissant in France? Simple, you don’t. Just limit yourself to 1 treat a day. Substitute sauces or condiments with something healthier.
- DRINK PLENTY OF WATER! Traveling can dehydrate you if you’re going to be in the sun more often than usual. Keep water with you everywhere.
- Something that is difficult for a lot of us on a day to day basis is eat when you’re hungry and stop when you’re full. Don’t let the whole “I’m on vacation” mindset ruin your progress.
If you’re interested in being a guest posting/collabing on this site email me on: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): email@example.com