This is the first time I’m doing the Blue Sky Tag and I would like to thank Liyona for this amazing opportunity! Liyona has an amazing blog that you should definitely check out if you haven’t already!
The Rules For The Blue Sky Tag:
- Give 11 questions.
- Tag 11 people.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Don’t forget to thank the person who tagged you.
Questions Given To Me:
- Why did you start your blog?
I started it as an outlet for my work. I’ve always wanted to write and I felt like I wasn’t writing as much as I should and I thought having a blog would help me improve my writing skills and be a great way to spread my writing
2. Would you rather live in a city or the country?
3. What is the farthest distance you have traveled?
4. Do you consider yourself an optimist?
I’m a weird mix of optimism and soul crushing pessimism
5. What is your favourite song?
Imagine by John Lennon
6. Do you think it is important to hold your breath underwater?
Not if you’re a fish
7. Where would you like to travel?
Europe- especially Germany and Russia
8. Have you ever fallen out of love with someone?
Yes more often then I would like.
9. Do you have a pet?
Yes I have two beautiful cats!
10. Who is your favourite comedian?
Seth MacFarlane, Ellen DeGeneres, Tina Fey, Amy Poehler and Steve Carell.
11. What would you do during a zombie apocalypse?
I have it all thoroughly planned! I think about this one a lot actually (please don’t ask why…) and a friend and I have discussed and decided what we shall do in case of a zombie apocalypse and no it does not involve cannibalism…
My Nominees Are:
And anyone else who thinks this is fun please feel free to try it out!!
Also I really liked the questions given to me so I think the nominees should do the same questions!
For more tags click here.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): email@example.com