I was nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by Jeyran Main and Shruti! I got nominated for this award by both of them!! Jeyran is an awesome writer and has amazing book reviews so please check out her blog!! Shruti is an Indian girl living and exploring Germany so if like me your obsessed with Germany or trying to get a hang of German please do check out her blog!
The Rules For The Versatile Blogger Award:
1) Display the award on your blog.
2) Thank the blogger that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
3) Share seven facts about yourself.
4) Nominate 15 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blog.
Seven Facts About Me:
- I like art
- I love nature and animals
- I really like salty and spicy foods but I am not of a fan of sweet food
- Pride And Prejudice is my favorite book
- I really love everything to do with makeup
- I love psychology and tend to lean towards the Freudian approach
- My favorite Star Wars character is Han Solo
My Nominees Are:
For more similar posts click here.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Twitter Instagram Pinterest LinkedIn HubPages
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): firstname.lastname@example.org
36 thoughts on “The Versatile Blogger Award #2”
Thank you!! 🙂
I love nature, animals, spicy food and psychology too☺️
Than you!! 😊
Wow that’s awesome we have so much in common!
Thank you!! 🙂
I will do this tomorrow or today, thanks for nominating me.
You’re welcome!! Do it whenever I really don’t mind!
http://wp.me/s8HyZd-memories my new blog please go through it
Yeah sure 🙂
Congratulations! Even I LOVE Pride and Prejudice!
Yessss it’s just the best book ever!
Yay! Congrats Pooja. ❤😊
Thank you Shweta!! 😊💖
Great job! Congrats 🙂
Thank you!! (or should I say Danke!) 😊
Haha. Warum nicht? ☆
Thank you!! 😊
Thank you for the tag, congrats!
You’re welcome and thanks!!
More facts about you… 😊
Yeah I’m definitely running out of facts though!
I’m recycling facts now…
Lol yeah me too and I read other peoples facts to get ideas 😜
Reblogged this on By the Mighty Mumford and commented:
Awesome facts- I absolutely *love* Pride and Prejudice!! And Freud is fascinating!!
Yeah P&P is so awesome!
I love that Freud did his own research and even though some of his theories do seem a little farfetched some are very rational and believable.
Yes!! Absolutely agree!!