Recently, I have shared red flags, green flags and even beige flags in others. Well, today I thought why not sit here are judge myself as I have done others lol. And so, I decided to share my red flags. Just kidding, I obviously don’t have any because I’m perfect. Kidding again, believe me I am far from perfect. In fact, after writing this post I’m starting to think I might just be a bad person lol. Kidding. We all have red flags and that’s okay. Here are some of mine.
My Red Flags
- I’m cynical and pessimistic- I’m not a very optimistic person and have never been. In earlier years I would have said that I was a realist. Now, I would confess that I can be a bit of a pessimist and cynical. More often than I care to admit, I find myself focusing on the negative. And preparing for the worst outcome.
- I can be self absorbed/self-centred- I would say I am a pretty caring person. But there are times that I can be a bit self-centred. I think I have main character syndrome where I think I’m the main character and forget that everyone is the main character.
- I have a really bad temper- This one surprises a lot of people when they hear this. If I’m being honest, I have a bit of a temper. And if I’m being even more honest it’s more than a bit of a temper. I have a pretty bad temper and it doesn’t take a lot to get me riled up.
- I hold grudges- I think having a bad temper and holding grudges go hand in hand sometimes. And for me they do. Like the north, I too remember. If you get that GoT reference we can be besties, lol.
- I have a questionable sense of humour- I grew up watching South Park, Tosh.0 and a bunch of other stuff I shouldn’t have been watching. I have kind of a warped sense of humour and that can be a red flag for some. It’s not for me and I don’t care lol.
- I dislike carrots- The last time I shared a post about red flags, I said it’s a red flag for me when people like carrots. And suddenly my comments section became super pro-carrots. Suddenly everyone loves carrots even though they taste like feet and have the same texture (kind of). So, I had to add this because for me it’s a green flag but for many it seems like me disliking carrots is a huge red flag, lol.
So, those are my red flags. Yes, shockingly I have red flags and am not perfect. It was a shock to me too. Now, it’s your turn. What are your red flags? Be honest! Let me know in the comments below because I would love to hear from you. Or simply stop by and say hi!
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): firstname.lastname@example.org