Happy Valentines Day everyone! I hope you have an amazing day and I hope you remember to treat yourself! What am I doing for Valentines Day you ask? Well I will be eating an insane amount of fettucine while re-watching Knocked Up so it's gonna be a pretty crazy night haha! I know I'm just [...]
Happy Valentines Day everyone!! Let me know what you did this Valentine's Day in the comments below! If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment! Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media: Twitter Instagram Pinterest LinkedIn HubPages Email me on(guest posts welcome!): firstname.lastname@example.org
Happy Valentine's day everyone! I didn't do much today just had some spaghetti (because it's such a cliche Valentine's day dinner!) and watched a rom-com (Romy and Michele). It was super low-key and really fun. Let me know in the comments what you guys did I'm super curious! Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on [...]
These are awesome ideas especially the cat cafe one!
As soon as February hits, we all know what to expect. Flowers. Red hearts. Balloons. Dinners by candlelight. Large teddy bears. Generic gift baskets filled with lotions, perfumes, candy. They’re all simple and, sometimes, classic ways to commemorate February 14, but, depending on your Valentine, you might want to try something a bit different.
Do you have a special vegan in your life that you’re looking to woo this Valentine’s Day? Not sure where to start? With the holiday rapidly approaching, you might be (tofu) scrambling to come up with some ways to knock your partner off feet. Well, don’t fret! Here are some fun ways you can celebrate with your vegan Valentine this year.
Head to a Cat Cafe
Is there a more fun outing than sipping on coffee while petting cute kitties? Probably not! Cat cafes are about what you would expect: themed coffee shops where the main…
View original post 670 more words
These are so perfect!
1. For that special person that you don’t mind sitting in a room with and not talking
2. Because watching Netflix is the only time you’ll hear an introvert say ‘the more the better’
3. There’s no fun playing scrabble on your own
4. For the
nerdier more intellectual introvert
5. Most people suck, but you suck the least…I guess
6. For the quietest couple in town
7. For the socially awkward introvert couple
8. Because hopefully by now your other half has accepted your quietness
9. Because let’s face, there’s no introvert quite like your other half
10. For the Harry Potter lovers
11. For those that have already grown old together
12. For the book loving introvert
13. For those that don’t necessarily like to ‘introvert’ alone
14. INFJ love
Which card would you like to receive? Comment below