I want to thank Eromonsele Emmanual for nominating me for this award! He is a Nigerian blogger and has an amazing blog about his travels and experiences. I absolutely love his blog and I think you will too so be sure to check it out by clicking here.
THE RULES ARE
- Display the blog award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Do not forget to link to their blogging website.
- Answer all the questions they have given you.
- Nominate 7 to 10 bloggers of your choice.
- Ask them 7 questions.
1. What inspired you to become a blogger?
I needed an outlet and a friend suggested blogging and lifesfinewhine became the best outlet for me.
2. How do you balance your day job and blogging?
By not having a day job lol… I’m a full time student.
3. How far away from your birthplace do you live now?
I was born in Kenya and am currently living in Canada so pretty, pretty, pretty far.
Me feeding a giraffe in Kenya on the left vs me pretending I’m not freezing in Canada on the right.
4. What is your favourite quote?
5. What is a strange occurrence you’ve experienced but have never (or rarely) shared with anyone?
I once saw a ghost. Not totally sure whether I really saw it or not but it felt real to me.
6. What is one thing you’d rather pay someone to do than do yourself? Why?
If I ever have a baby I would pay someone to clean the diapers if I could afford it lol…
7. When you joined the WordPress community, what were your thoughts? Did you have any expectations? Was there any specific reason why you chose blogging? (Apart from being passionate about writing)
No I didn’t have a lot of expectations and to be honest I didn’t think I would get any followers. I chose blogging in particular because I found social media to be, ironically, not very social. People just follow and unfollow for the sake of follows, no one talks much to one another, people are kind of superficial and the list goes on. On WordPress, however, I’ve been able to actually connect with like minded people from around the world.
If you’re reading this post and feel as though this may be something you want to participate in please consider yourself nominated and use the same questions I did- I would love to read your take on them! And if you don’t want to do an entire post dedicated to it you can leave the answers in the comments below.
For more similar posts click here.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Twitter Instagram Pinterest LinkedIn HubPages
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): email@example.com