Instagram has great opportunities to promote its products or services. But when promoting an Instagram profile, everyone sooner or later faces the fact that he has a lot of unwanted followers. You can clean up followers using a unique SpamGuard service. SpamGuard Service functionality SpamGuard is an online service for cleaning up pages in Instagram [...]
By Gabrielle Walters When you enter the workplace you may find that your job becomes most of your life. You spend the majority of your time there and it consumes a large portion of your thoughts and concerns. Dealing with coworkers, commuting, and meeting deadlines are some of the many factors that make working stressful. [...]
By Dr. Robert F. Mullen There is a joke that circulates among mental health professionals. Why do only 26% of people have a diagnosable mental disorder? Because the other 74% haven’t been diagnosed yet. We are all psychologically dysfunctional in some way. “Mental illnesses are so common that almost everyone will develop at least one diagnosable [...]
Face masks have not remained useful only as protective gear but have become an important part of our wardrobe with other apparel. New and unique designs of masks are finding their way in the stores and people are demanding branded logo face masks matching with their main outfits. Face masks have become an effective way [...]
By AD A conversation to set clear expectations of what you’re looking for should take place early on when you first start to talk to a person so the two of you can be on the same page. Yet, unrealistic goals can end a potential relationship before it even starts. Relationship Ultimatum One Week After [...]
Don’t we all strive for doing something interesting every single day? Don’t we all get up from bed thinking today would be awesome? I am sure we all believe that. But what are the things that we can do all day long to make our lives more interesting, meaningful, and full of fun? So here [...]
By Elli from NeedtoRead Everyone strives to be more positive, happy, and healthy. It's a goal we all have in mind, and subconsciously try to work towards day by day. But what if I told you that reading isn't always just a pastime, and can actually help you obtain this goal? #1. Different Points of [...]
By Law Matheson Disclaimer: I am not a doctor or medical professional; This is not medical advice or scientific fact; the following article is simply my personal findings on studying Covid-19 via the Internet. The following article is not intended for anything more than a personal opinion piece.) To those that do not know me- [...]
Read this awesome post by Tiani and had to reblog it! Her sister is actually a nurse and is working hard during this pandemic to save lives. Check out the interview she did with her sister as well as the information listed about healthcare. And if you want to see a part two of the interview be sure to leave some questions for her sister in the comments!
This post is sponsored by :DP HealthNow
Did you guys know that Tuesday, April 7th was World Health Day? A day that recognizes nurses, midwives, and other health care workers. I thought it would be cool to actually interview a nurse. Luckily for me, my sister is one of the nurses working on the front lines. We are all so proud of her!
Before we get into it, I want to give a huge thank you to :DP HealthNow for providing me with a membership.
Now more than ever, we are worried about our health. Telemedicine is a good choice because you can stay home and receive care virtually. It is recommended by the CDC that instead of leaving the house and risking infection, people should call or video chat with a doctor using a service like Teladoc!
:DP HealthNow is powered by DentalPlans.com, America’s #1 online marketplace for dental…
View original post 514 more words