I want to thank Adina for stopping by and I think she has a wonderful blog so I hope you guys take a minute to go check it out- as always it will be linked down below!
1. Thanks so much for being a part of this interview. Tell us a little bit about yourself and what your blog is about.
I am a native New Yorker who works during the day and writes at night. My blog is about my perspective on the world and what is going on around us.
2. When did you start your blog and what made you decide to start blogging?
I have been blogging since 2012. I can’t believe its nearly a decade. I started blogging because I felt like I had stuff I wanted to say and this was the perfect format to share what was on my mind.
3. What are some of your long term goals with blogging?
To grow as a writer. I’ve always wanted to be a writer. The only way to improve is just to dive in and see what happens.
4. Where do you draw inspiration from for your posts?
Anywhere and everywhere. I have no boundaries in that regard.
5. In what ways has your blog evolved over time?
I feel like it has become more sophisticated. Over the years, as I have written and used WordPress, both skillsets have definitely changed for the better.
6. What is your favourite food?
7. What country would you love to travel to?
England. As anyone who has read my blog knows, I am a huge fan of Jane Austen, the Brontes, and George Eliot. It has been on my bucket list for years to see the places they inhabited with my own eyes.
8. Thanks again and please feel free to add anything you would like to share with the readers.
I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to read my blog. It makes the work worth it.
If you enjoyed this interview don’t forget to stop by Adina’s blog by clicking here.
If you would like to be interviewed please send me your name (optional), the name of your blog and a link to your blog via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m a little busy at the moment and have quite a few interviews ready to post so please don’t worry if I don’t respond immediately. I will definitely respond as soon as possible.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Twitter Instagram Pinterest LinkedIn HubPages
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): email@example.com