I don't give a damn. ———————————————————————————————————————— Another guest post from my dad! Hope you guys enjoy it! For more six word stories click here. If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment! Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media: Twitter Instagram Pinterest LinkedIn HubPages Email me on(guest posts welcome!): firstname.lastname@example.org
“The more powerful and original a mind, the more it will incline towards the religion of solitude.” - Aldous Huxley “Don't try to be what you're not. If you're nervous, be nervous. If you're shy, be shy. It's cute.” - Adriana Lima “Silence is only frightening to people who are compulsively verbalizing.” - William S. [...]
Hey travel lovers and welcome back to a whole new year of blogging! We have some great posts for you in 2019, but for now we are going to be sharing with you some of our favourite travel tips for introverts in celebration of World Introvert Day.
- Always travel with headphones, a book and maybe even a sleep mask – If you are too nervous to talk to people then this is one of the easiest ways to avoid conversation without appearing to be really rude.
- Try a retreat – There are plenty of different options for retreats available, whether it’s writing, spa, yoga, or something else. Retreats tend to offer a calm and quiet space in pristine natural settings. You will probably end up surrounded by like minded people who like to keep to themselves.
- Order room service – This can be a nice break if you have not…
View original post 327 more words
These are so perfect!
1. For that special person that you don’t mind sitting in a room with and not talking
2. Because watching Netflix is the only time you’ll hear an introvert say ‘the more the better’
3. There’s no fun playing scrabble on your own
4. For the
nerdier more intellectual introvert
5. Most people suck, but you suck the least…I guess
6. For the quietest couple in town
7. For the socially awkward introvert couple
8. Because hopefully by now your other half has accepted your quietness
9. Because let’s face, there’s no introvert quite like your other half
10. For the Harry Potter lovers
11. For those that have already grown old together
12. For the book loving introvert
13. For those that don’t necessarily like to ‘introvert’ alone
14. INFJ love
Which card would you like to receive? Comment below
At that moment, when you realize that everything turned out and life was a success, it turns out that the diligent comfort zone so diligently conceals an immense danger. There is such an old and very right saying: "Fish looks for is deeper water, man for better places to live." And this is absolutely correct [...]
So, you’re an introvert who’s in need of extra income. The only problem is that you already work in an energy draining role and you can’t imagine taking on anymore work. The thought of doing sales calls in your own time seems like a nightmare! After a long day of fake smiling and endless meetings you would much rather just curl up in a ball with your favourite book.
However, there are some quick ways introverts can increase their income with little energy! And these ways are quite simple!
But first, why should you even bother with getting extra income
Seven streams of income
Apparently, we should all have additional streams of income. Seven to be exact (correct me if I’m wrong!). We shouldn’t rely on one stream of income. For example, if you’re employed, you shouldn’t just rely on your monthly pay cheque. It’s a risk many of us…
View original post 1,078 more words
These are so perfect for summer!
Last time I shared with you cute introvert themed enamel pins that every introvert needed! Now I bring to you, 14 amazing t-shirts for introverted women!
However, it’s even better this time because there are DISCOUNTS!
Yes that’s right! I’ve been doing a bit of background work and managed to get you guys some discounts! How exciting!
So as always if you see something you like, go ahead and click the image and it’ll take you straight to the item!
Don’t forget your discount code at checkout!
Thank me later!!
(Fellas! Let me know if you want a male version of this! I’ve seen some great t-shirts and maybe I could work my wonders and get discounts for you too! Let me know in the comments!)
For 10% off Shop Luella click here or use code QUIETLYAMBITIOUS at checkout
For 20% off Fancy Tee Boutique click
View original post 184 more words
I had the amazing opportunity to work with an amazing site for introverts called Quietly Ambitious (I know, awesome name!) and I was able to answer a few questions about my life and what being an introvert is like for the Bold Introvert Series!
Random question: You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What color would you be and why? I would probably be blue because it’s my favourite colour right now and it just makes me always feel super calm and light because it reminds me of a sea/ocean. I think the colour changes depending on how I’m feeling at the moment and I guess blue goes with what I’m feeling at the moment.
Are you a bold introvert? Have you always been one? I don’t know if I’m still at 100% with being a bold introvert but I’m definitely working to get there! I remember when I was younger and just talking to someone was a mission for me but now I’m a lot more social and find it easier to make friends. As a student I used to find it really difficult to speak in class but it’s gotten easier for…
View original post 500 more words